Sunday, December 20, 2009

Naming issues...

So by a vote of 4 to 1, it's looking like the new Little Miss Thing will be named... Amelia Rose.

Yes, I like Amelia. I think that was even my choice.

I'm just still not sure about Rose. It's a pretty name. I'm just not sure how well I personally like it. Jason said you have to see how it yells. "Amelia Rose, stop that!"

My votes:
Amelia Reid (after Nannie)
Amelia Isabelle
Amelia Kate

So...

As of right now, at about 29 weeks, we will be adding an Amelia Rose Shelton to our family!

2 comments:

  1. I like Amelia Reid (since my vote matters and all ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! My great-grandmother was Hattie Reid. Not that I would force Hattie on a child. But I like Reid.

    BUT...

    Jason, my parents, and Audrey like Rose. Even if it is so cute when Audrey says "Uh-mee-lee-uh Wose."

    I'm still working on him.

    Besides, I hear Amelia Rose and think Emily Rose. As in the horror movie.

    ReplyDelete