Monday, January 18, 2010

So much done, so much to do

So this weekend was our "off weekend."

Saturday: Babies R Us and Borders
Travel System
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3232437
I saved 20% on it and Jason had it put together in probably less than 10 minutes.

Little Remedies Kit
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3029064
I got this for half off. I love this because I used all of this stuff with Audrey so it's nice to have it all in one kit and definitely at that price. (The Gripe Water, Saline Spray, and Gas Drops alone are well worth it!!)

Huggies Lavender Lotion
I got the big bottle for something like $.50. Yea for clearance and coupons.

Borders at MOG is closing. I got 4 baby/board books. They were marked down to $2.99 and then 60% off of that.


Sunday: Target
Baby Onesie Vintage/Retro Shirts
Queen, Run DMC, Pink Floyd, and Star Wars. I don't remember the price, but they were between $3.50 and $4. We need smaller sizes in the Pink Floyd and Star Wars ones... but it's a good start.

Organic Socks
...that look like Converse High Tops. Love them. 4 pairs for something like $4.50.


Today: Target
Lap Pads
3 pad packs for $1.75-ish. I got 2 packs, one green, one pink. I remember using these for so much with Audrey.


And today I got us registered for our Special Delivery Refresher class. Well, we're registered. And now our flex spending card is not working for us with this. Frustrating. But the education woman said they'll bill us and they have a note in our file that we're trying to get our card to work but it's just not... And it's giving them a code they've never seen before. So now I get to call the flex spending people and get Jason to talk with HR tomorrow about this. This kind of stuff is why we signed up for it!!! Now it needs to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment