We've had quite a few experiences in life lately that seem to remind us:
It's not where you live, what you live in, what you drive, the clothes you wear, the amount of money in the bank... It's who you choose share your life with.
And several times we've made the wrong decision on who to be with. But the right decision was finally made. And we're happy.
I know what it's like to feel satisfied in life.
Sure, I live in a 2 bedroom apartment. (Which is possibly changing.) I drive a used minivan. (It's a necessitiy for 3 car seats.) I don't get new clothes every time I want them. (I got to buy new jeans after I had Amelia out of necessity.) We don't have the funds to do everything we want when we want to do them. (We've already had to delay quite a few plans already this year.)
But we're happy. Life is great.
I know all about not having the money to do all the things we'd like, when we'd like to do them.
ReplyDeleteMoving?? Fill me in sista!
Hopefully we'll know more about the moving very shortly.
ReplyDeleteMoney... Ugh. You know my thoughts.