Please help the girls out in their Facebook photo contest through L&L Photography based out of Monroe, GA.
First you have to "like" this page. (The "like" button is at the top right by her company name in bold.
http://www.facebook.com/landlphotography
Then you have to "like" this picture. (The "like" is in the line below 6-Audrey right under the picture.)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150127008992920&set=a.10150127008522920.298858.340593647919&theater
Then they have to "like" this picture. (The "like" is in the line below 22-Amelia Reid right under the picture.)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150127001532920&set=a.10150126999937920.298854.340593647919&theater
(You may have to copy and paste. I'm not sure I did the links right. I'm sorry.)
Comments on the pictures don't count. Just "liking" the company doesn't count. All 3 steps have to be taken for the votes to be counted. And you only get 1 vote per album. Amelia is in the "baby" album and Audrey is in the "kid" album. They're not competing directly against each other so you can vote for both of them without your votes being disqualified. People don't have to be local to vote so we're telling people to tell their friends and anyone else.
The voting ends next week but she hasn't said a specific day. We've just been telling people to vote as soon as they get the message so they don't forget.
I'm not 100% certain if you can "unlike" the company immediately and have your vote still count, but they're more than welcome to "unlike" as soon as she posts up that the contest is over and the votes have been counted.
No comments:
Post a Comment