I am a stay-at-home mom. And these are just my random thoughts, our random happenings, and just random information about our life. I don't write this to please or offend anyone. So if you don't like it, don't read it.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Countdown: 4 Days
The countdown is on. Alaska bound in 4 days.
Huge thanks to my parents for keeping the girls.
Huge thanks to Robin and Johnny for buddy passes.
Huge thanks to Mike for a place to stay, a car, bikes, and everything else that comes along with this trip.
When this was decided New Year's Eve, June seemed so far away. Now, we're leaving Sunday afternoon. And it's Wednesday night.
I'll miss my girls. But they'll be busy being spoiled rotten at Meme and Papa's.
Now to just get over my fear of flying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment