Thursday, July 15, 2010

Finally

Almost 3 years to the day.

And the wedding picture CD was found again and unceremoniously microwaved. And thrown into the bathroom trash can. Funny though. The edge started to brown. Like it had thought about catching on fire.

Thank you Jason. It really does make me feel much better. And even better that you did this on your own.

And happy 3 years.



This leads into something else that's been on my mind lately. But that's something for another day. I'm just going to leave this entry as a big thank you for Jason.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Who's wedding CD might I ask? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even tell you where any of mine have ever ended up. I *think* I packed them up for when Audrey grows up. Or I might have taken them back out to LA 2 years ago and left them in storage. But they weren't there when we were out there in June.

    ReplyDelete