So I got my Valentine's Day presents early.
First off, it really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much of anything. Jason has to work. I just got a new car. We just got a new tv and accessories (I guess that's what you call it. I call it lots of crap with way too many remotes. 4 remotes are required to watch tv now.). We ordered a new dining room table. With all that, how can I really rightfully expect anything.
Second, Jason always told me "I don't buy jewelry." Please remember that for our anniversary/Mother's Day I got a diamond necklace.
Third, he went through the hassle of getting his friend to order one of my presents so I wouldn't find it. Which means he planned this out and put thought into it.
I got:
Spa socks with shea and peppermint
Anti-stress wrap with lavender and chamomile that can go in the microwave
Pearl necklace
Silver and marcasite heart necklace
And he "doesn't buy jewelry"... Just goes to show who's the important one...
Oh. And here's another shocking thing. He bought Audrey clothes! And they fit! (She's built like me so she's hard to buy for.)
Amelia got toys... Kind of hard to buy "special" gifts for a 1 year old. As long as they have lights and make noise, she's happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment